- National Library of Medicine - Latest information from medical journals available free through the MEDLINE service of the National Library of Medicine, a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc. - Website provides overview of CJD, the nature of the CJD agent, listing of CJD-related conferences/symposiums and current needs of the research community as well as a collection of CJD-related websites.
- Haemophilia-forum - Website dedicated to supplying information about haemophilia to medical and health care professionals, providing an excellent opportunity to interact with world wide specialists in the field of haematology.
- Healthopedia - Healthopedia.com, a medical and health consumer information resource containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language from trusted sources on over 1,500 health topics, 70 focussed health centers, and more than 11,000 drugs and medications.
- Hemophilia Treatment Centers - Provides a search of Hemophilia Treatment Centers across the country.
- Free Medline
- Free PDR Searches
- Royal Hemophilia Pedigree