HIV / AIDS
- AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service - (ACTIS) provides quick and easy access to information on federally and privately funded clinical trials for adults and children.
- Canadian AIDS Society - This organization is a national coalition of over 100 community-based AIDS organizations across Canada.
- HIV Positive - Website dedicated to individuals living with HIV. Nutrition, treatment, pain management, opportunistic infections, diagnostic test, and occupational exposure are some of the topics included in this web site.
- HIV InSite - Positive Health Program of the University of California San Francisco Medical Service at San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center. Website sponsored by serveral pharmaceutical companies. The site offers medical information, prevention and education, social issues, statistics and epidemiology, links, access to international information, key topics, and maps.
- HIV and AIDS Info from AEGis - Non-profit charitable and educational corporation under laws of California. Grass roots effort has evolved into a service that CDC calls "the best of its kind". Website focuses on treatment, prevention, the science of HIV, publications, references, links, news services, and a law library. Updated hourly.