- Hep-C ALERT! - Information regarding diagnosis, transmission, and treatment of hepatitis C in layman's terms. Support (web page) for children and/or their family members infected with hepatitis C. Special section dedicated to veterans. Questions and answers regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Hepatitis Foundation International - Web site dedicated to education, research, and support for individuals afflicted with hepatitis. Text available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Hepatitis Place: Hepatitis C Virus - Information regarding epidemiology and transmission of hepatitis as well as complications of hepatitis. Other topics include viral load, alcohol consumption, clinical trials, disability, and support.
- Hepatitis Information Network - Canadian web site dedicated to informing the reader about the various types of hepatitis. Text available in English or French.
- American Liver Foundation - Information about liver disease, research, advocacy, patients' stories, and links to other liver-related web sites. Services, activities, and state chapters listed.